About This Tour
With so many attractions and experiences to choose from, trips to Costa Rica fly by all too soon. Our sample five-day itinerary of Costa Rica gives you a taster of what the city has to offer and just how much you could save using The Costa Rica Pass. Oh, and there's no need to pick your attractions before you purchase - you have the flexibility to choose where to go on the day! The is what a 7 day Costa Rica Pass itinerary could look like.
- Immerse yourself in Spanish food, culture and language and European architecture in San Jose Costa Rica
- Tour the city with a licensed Costa Rica tour guide, who will provide you with fascinating local information and insight
- Ride in comfort in a climate-controlled, luxury tour bus
- Enjoy 15-minute guided walking tours of Costa Rica most iconic sites
- From April through December, take a seasonal boat cruise for breathtaking views of Costa Rica skyline from water
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Expert Local Tour Guide Narrative
- Transportation With Luxury Tour Bus
- Bottled Water on Buses
- The Staten Island Ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional upgrade to a glass-top/open-top convertible bus
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
One World Trade Center, the 9/11 Memorial, Staten Island Ferry, and SoHo
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the seventh tallest building in the world and the tallest building in the western hemisphere. This skyscraper stands next to the footprints of the original World Trade Center buildings that were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
One World Trade Center, is a great place to take in your first view of New York City. From here, you have awesome views of Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey. Plus, by being here early in the day, you get to beat the crowds and have a more pleasant experience.
The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Tenement Museum & a Food Tour
- Head uptown to visit Central Park, the sprawling urban oasis in the heart of Manhattan. Stroll through its scenic pathways and learn about its fascinating history.
- Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) and marvel at its impressive art collections from various cultures and time periods.
- Admire the grandeur of St. Patrick's Cathedral and the elegant architecture of Fifth Avenue.
Empire State Building, Chelsea Market, the High Line & Hudson Yards
- Visit the iconic attractions of Midtown, including the historic Grand Central Terminal and the famous New York Public Library.
- Ascend to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center for breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- Bid farewell to New York City and your newfound friends, taking with you cherished memories of your 5-day adventure.
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change based on local events and weather conditions. Your tour guide will keep you informed and ensure you have the best experience possible during your stay in the city that never sleeps.
We hope you have a fantastic time on your New York guided sightseeing bus tour, discovering the magic and energy that makes this city so special. Enjoy your trip!